As we “test drive” safety procedures to protect our customers and staff, we are implementing practices that prioritize safety and intentional practice of preventative measures to minimize contact and potential exposure to COVID-19 and other airborne illnesses. During the shutdown, we began working on a brand new website and continued to serve online customers from our homes. Since phase yellow began, we implemented curbside pickup and began preparing our building for visitors. Now, in preparation for reopening, we are starting by-appointment shopping beginning Monday, June 22.
Private Shopping allows you to book an individual appointment with our sales associates. You will be able to peruse our store much the way you would have pre-covid, but without the concern of needing to social distance from other shoppers. Appointments are 1 hour long. To book an appointment you must provide a nonrefundable deposit of $100, which will be applied to your instore purchase.
For the respect and safety of our staff and store, customers must abide by the following guidelines and restrictions while shopping.
- Staff and Customers will wear masks at all times while in the building. Masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and mouth. Customers who do not have a mask may purchase one for $1.
- 6 foot distance will be maintained between customers and staff throughout the appointment, except as is needed for brief assistance (no more than 10 minutes).
- Customers must sanitize or wash their hands before touching any merchandise.
- No more than 5 people may be included in your private shopping party.
- Clothing items may NOT be tried on in store. However customers may exchange unworn items for size or return items for store credit (non-intimate apparel only- masks, gags and intimate items are not returnable) within 14 days.
- Passional Boutique and Sexploratorium is a “Safer Space”. We honor and respect all customers and staff regardless of race, size, ability, religion, orientation or identity. We will NOT tolerate violence, harassment, or hate-speech. We will NOT tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or body shaming.
- Passional Boutique and Sexploratorium has a zero tolerance policy for guests who perform or display any level of physical assault, consent violations, immediate threats, lewd or aggressive verbal assaults.
Failure to follow any of these guidelines and restrictions will result in immediate termination of your appointment and forfeiture of your deposit. Any feedback regarding your shopping experience may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.